Audible

Monday, October 31, 2016

Review: Raven

Raven Raven by Scarlett Finn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story starts off with a bang! Good for us listeners bad for Zara Bandini, who's first date with Tim ends up being his last, literally, as he is shot dead while kissing her! Talk about a buzz kill.

Raven comes to her rescue, but is he really a good guy or just using Zara to get her to spill the goods on her boss?

So begin Zara's spiral into deceit, intrigue and the hidden motives of her boss Grant.

This is such a good book and I enjoyed it very much. This is the first audiobook that I've listened to from both Scarlett Finn, the author and Tieran Wilder who is the narrator, Tieran did a good job voicing the many different characters, the only thing that bothered me was her voicing of Zara when she was excited, whether she was in bed making love or if she was in danger fearing for her life, it was very screechy. She just needs to tone it down a bit.

I can't wait for the next installment!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment