Audible

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Review: Coffee, Tea or Me

Coffee, Tea or Me Coffee, Tea or Me by Rich Amooi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It’s Official! Anytime I need a pick me up, forget about Xanax, I’m listening to a Rich Amooi novel, his stories never fail to put a smile on my face. This light-hearted rom-com is just what the doctor ordered.

Susie McKenna is the queen of scones and she opens her quaint little tea shop right next door to Jack Robbins coffee house! Her timing couldn’t be any worse, at least not from where Jack’s standing, he’s close to sealing a deal to take his coffee house brand to the next level, but falling sale due to that pesky little tea shop threatens to throw a monkey wrench into his plans!

Hilarity ensues as Jack and Susie compete to make a living and fight the growing attraction they feel towards each other.

Greg Tremblay narrates this quick listen and his voice is perfect for this type of story, his pacing is flawless, and his delivery definitely helped increase the comedy factor. The audio quality of this book, which clocks in at just under 4 1/2 hours, is excellent.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment