Audible

Monday, November 21, 2016

Review: Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée

Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée Shopping for a CEO's Fiancée by Julia Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun and spirited audiobook, since this was my first listen to in the Shopping Series I felt a little like I dropped in late to the party. But that's ok because unlike a party I get to go back and listen to all the previous stories.

If you want to listen to an audiobook that will make you smile and guffaw out loud give Julia Kent's series a try, it's a hoot!

Sebastian York narrates this 7 1/2 hour audiobook and his voice style suits this lighthearted tale and you know when you see his name, the audio production quality will be excellent.

This audiobook was given to me to me at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review, thanks, Audiobook Boom!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment