Audible

Monday, December 19, 2016

Review: Into Thin Air

Into Thin Air Into Thin Air by Marla Josephs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lela Charles is spending time with the Alexander clan out at the ranch, trying to get a handle on her special abilities and her growing attraction to Jordan Alexander. When the Alexander’s ask Lela for help she agrees, even though she’s still wary of this strange but loving family. But when Jordan asks her to give their budding romance a try, Lela shoots him down, despite the way he, and no one else makes her feel.

This, the second book in the Alexander Ranch series, has much more of a romantic element to it, but don’t worry, there’s still plenty of action and suspense as well, I have to admit, I was a little frustrated by the way Lela kept thwarting Jordan and then something would happen in the story that would make me think Jordan has every reason to be cautious, and perhaps she’s much wiser than me.

The paranormal storyline is a major focus in this book and I look forward to seeing where book three goes from here!

Jaime Lamchick continues to narrate the series and she does an even better job in this second book, which clocks in at just under six hours. Jaime has fully voiced all the characters in this audiobook and her subtle nuances in tone make it easy to follow which characters speak. The audio production quality is flawless.

This audiobook was gifted to me exchange for an unbiased review!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment