Audible

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review: No Good Deed Left Undone

No Good Deed Left Undone No Good Deed Left Undone by Ginny Fite
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I haven’t read a police procedural in awhile and this book made me wonder why the hell not? Police detective Sam Lagarde and his sidekick sergeant Lawrence Black investigate the death by pitchfork of small town lothario Grant Wodehouse, his mojo must have been on point because he managed to bed just about every available (and unavailable) woman in Jefferson County, West Virginia. Even in a horse barn.

Soon there’s another grisly murder putting Sam and Lawrence in a race against time to piece the clues together before a clearly unhinged killer strikes again.

I would classify this more of a suspense/thriller novel than a mystery because, to me at least, it’s pretty clear halfway through the book who the killer is. But trust me it in no way lessen the tension and suspense that Ginny Fite builds in this story.

The writing is excellent, Ginny Fite knows her craft well. I searched to see if any of her books were available on audio and they are not! Come on Ginny there a whole legion of potential fans that would love to hear your stories! I can hear D C Coles narrating them now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment