Audible

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Review: Hitched: Volume Two

Hitched: Volume Two Hitched: Volume Two by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Just when things seem to be going right, Olivia has abandoned Noah at the Alter after her douche bag Ex threatened to release damning photos of her. What Olivia doesn’t realize is that she’s gotten under, cocky, foul-mouthed, and abrasive Noah’s skin in a big way and he’s her biggest supporter and secret weapon!


This is the second book in the Hitched series and while I haven’t listened to the first book, the author did a great job of bringing the highlights from volume 1 into this book, so pretty quickly I was able to glean what happened in the previous book. That being said, this book should not have been broken out into three books, volume 2 is under 4 hours and I think that listeners will have a problem spending almost $30 for 11 hours of audio.


I enjoyed this romantic comedy written by Kendall Ryan, but I’m kinda iffy on the narration by Alexander Cendese he definitely has the cocky bad boy vibe down, but there’s wasn’t enough variation in his tone when voicing multiple characters and several times I found myself confused who was talking, sometimes I couldn’t tell if it was Noah or Olivia talking! So, that took a story that was tilting into the 4-star category and toppled it solidly back to a 3-star rating.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment