Audible

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: Enthrall Secrets

Enthrall Secrets Enthrall Secrets by Vanessa Fewings
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First off, I'm so glad that authors, like Vanessa Fewings, who really know how to tell a story are starting to write erotica, one day soon I hope it becomes so commonplace that I won't be so deliriously happy when I find that rare author in the erotica genre that I like!

This story has suspense, heartbreak and hot sex! The heartbreak was a real surprise for me, I mean I actually teared up at one point In the story and I rarely do that!

Scarlet Winters is a dominatrix at a BDSM club, when she has a scene with reluctant sub Ethan, there's some serious chemistry between these two, but Ethan has ulterior motives. When it all goes terribly south, against her boss Cameron’s wishes she heads to Ethan house to apologize and instead ends up in a fight for her and Ethan's life. While cowering in a back office with an unconscious Ethan, Scarlet flashes back on her life with billionaire Danton Belfort.

This book is the first that I've listened to in the Enthrall series, but it's the seventh book in the series which makes me very happy because that means I have six more audiobooks to put on my list!

The audio quality excellent and the narrator Olivia Hart did a fantastic job, her pacing of the story and voice suit this genre well and I would not hesitate to purchase any book that she's narrating.

This audiobook was gifted to me exchange for an unbiased review!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment