Audible

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Review: For 100 Days

For 100 Days For 100 Days by Lara Adrian
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Lara Adrian's paranormal romance series Midnight Breed and knowing that this new series was a contemporary romance, I was intrigued but also a little apprehensive about her foray into more traditional romance and so this audiobook languished on my wish list for over a month before I finally purchased it. I lament that hesitation, I should have known better! Lara knows what she's doing and I loved this book!

Avery Ross’ apartment building is being renovated and she is facing eviction,



working at a local bar, she lucks upon a patron whose in need of a house sitter, Avery gratefully accepts the four-month assignment. Unbeknownst to her the apartment is in a swanky high rise. Once she arrives at the building she literally runs right into Nick Baine who lives in the building's penthouse, soon sparks fly, and they both fall hard, but Avery, in addition to not telling Nick she's just housesitting, she has secrets about her past that she can't bring herself to tell him. Nick craves absolute trust, but he's not above teaching Avery how to trust him through the use of bondage, but he senses that Avery is still hiding something from him, let the drama begin!


Warnings, this book is sexually explicit, has light BDSM elements, and has a cliffhanger, either I'm getting used to cliffhangers or writers are getting better at closing a story line so you don't feel cheated. Either way, I didn't mind it and there was just enough of a tease to make you excited for the next book, good job Lara!

This audiobook has superior audio quality and the narration by Summer Morton is excellent, buy or credit you'll be happy.

Buy the book here!


Buy the audiobook here!



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment