Audible

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Review: The Vampire's Mail Order Bride

The Vampire's Mail Order Bride The Vampire's Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's lighthearted fluff and I loved it. Delaney James inadvertently witnesses her boss murder a man in cold blood. Unfortunately for Delaney he finds out and our intrepid girl is marked for elimination too! What’s a girl to do? Pretend to be the mail order bride of a Hugh Ellingham in far away Nocturne Falls. While Delaney has her secrets her intended has his own, mainly that he is a 400 year old vampire.

This book has no language and no sex scenes and I totally didn’t miss it at all, quite a feat for this genre in this day and age.

B. J. Harrison is the narrator for the entire Nocturne Fall Series and he’s engaging and has the perfect voice for this type of book. I added him to my Narrators I Love List on twitter and if a reader is on that list he or she is in a rare club.

I plan on listening to the rest of the audiobooks in this series.

PS my twitter handle is @AudioAudits

Buy The Audiobook Here! http://amzn.to/2cFD7jq
Buy The Book Here! http://amzn.to/2cxJuHR


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment